Saturday, June 5, 2010

1st 10 Days

How can eating N.O.T.H.I.N.G be so hard? I'm on a clear liquid diet for the next ten days. That's the easy part because I'm simply not hungry. (They removed Hungry...hahaha...talking about the little Weight Watcher character on their commercials). ANYWAY, the hard part is that the clear liquids are to be 75-80 grams of protein but less than 30 carbs (per day). There simply is no such animal. Ok so there probably is an animal like that but I can guarantee you that he will not fit in a stomach the size of a string bean...no, he simply will not.

3 comments:

  1. I had NO idea you were having surgery! My boss did this; she lost at least 100 pounds and I think she's still losing! Hang in there!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would L.O.V.E to lose a hundred pounds!! How long did it take her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her surgery was almost 3 years ago now; but the weight just fell off at first! Those last 20 or so took a little longer. I think she still has a bit to go; however, right now she's just maintaining, I think. I haven't asked her about it recently...

    ReplyDelete