Friday, June 18, 2010

The New Me

As I grew bigger and bigger I changed. I lost my sense of me, the pretty me if you will. I stopped wearing my wedding rings and anniversary ring because they were too tight. I stopped doing little things like changing my ear rings (the ones I have on right now I've been wearing for months). I pretty much stopped wearing jewelry completely. Why did I do that? Did I not feel pretty anymore or was it just laziness? Or maybe it was just because I don't work outside my home so I figured no one would notice or cared and had nothing to do with my weight at all? I don't know.

Regardless, things are changing. I got up this morning and tried on a pair of capri's that I'd not been able to wear in a while and surprise, they fit. I also put on a blouse that was on the verge of being too tight and it fit perfectly.

I felt pretty.

I wanted to put on my jewelry.

I can't quite put my finger on what I'm feeling but it's different and yes, I can feel it, things are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment