Friday, July 2, 2010

Introducing Head Hunger

I am never hungry. Never. I eat because I have too. Now I do get thirsty...which is kind of frustrating being I have to sip, sip, sip. Sometimes a girl just wants a big gulp ya know. BUT, that's neither here nor there, back to the subject at hand.

On this journey that I'm on, I'm beginning to realize just how much our lives are wrapped around eating. We eat when we're bored, we eat when we're entertaining, we eat with friends, we eat when we're just hanging out, we eat ALL THE TIME and that brings me to the title of this post.

Introducing Head Hunger. We are on vacation this week. Do you realize just how much eating is done on vacation. Geeze. It's like that's all everybody wants to do, eat!! I'm not at all hungry and yet I want to go with the others to get ice cream, eat at the fancy seafood restaurant, eat chips and salsa...not hungry mind you...just want to hang with the crowd. Oh me...it's going to be a long week.

Bowflex Fit Watch 10S Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Calorie Counter (Pink)

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! In a matter of 4 days, my family (including my Mother-in-law, Brother-in-law, sister-in-law, her husband, and my 3) managed to eat, eat, eat our way out of junk! Yuck! Hang in there girl - you never feel good after eating all that trash. And just think of how great your body will look next summer because of it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, I can't wait to scrapbook this vacation. A page featuring me is going to be called "My LAST Fat Vacation!". =D

    ReplyDelete