Saturday, December 4, 2010

Size 14

Today I went to a local consignment store to look for some work pants for my husband. While there I bought 2 pair of 'the next size down' jeans for myself so that when I did go down another size I'd be ready. 

So anyway, I get home and decide to try them on to see how far I have to go before I can wear them and holy moly they fit!! I don't mean that I was able to work them up and squeeze into them, I mean they fit perfectly! I am in shock. This once morbidly obese girl is now wearing a size 14 jeans! It's been probably 20 (or more) years since I was able to get into a size 14! 

You know, even though we read others stories and know the facts and have hopes, I guess there is always this doubt in the back of our minds thinking 'yes, but will it work for me'. I know it's crazy but I can't help but to keep thinking to myself, IT IS WORKING!!! It really really is working!! I'm thrilled, excited and in awe. Dang it feels good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment