Saturday, January 1, 2011

More Stats

Once again, not there yet but just updating. I'm 7 months out from having my Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I've lost 93 lbs to date.

I'm thrilled but oh so anxious to get the rest off.



Measurements sometimes speak louder than the scales so I'm posting the main ones. I've gone from a 42 inch waist to a 35 inch waist. Total 7 inches gone.


Chest was 47.5 and is now 41 for a total of 6.5 inches.


I've always been somewhat 'hippy' so any fraction of an inch lost here is a victory. Was 51 mega huge inches, now (still mega huge but better) at 43 inches. Down 8 inches!!


Thighs were 30 and are now 24, down 6 inches X2 being I have 2 thighs (haha) so that's down a whopping 12 inches!



Pictures coming...I promise...hopefully today...maybe. =\

1 comment: