Tuesday, May 3, 2011

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFGGGGGGGAAAAA! Stupid Scales!!

April has been SO STINKING HARD!! I lost a grand total of 2 pounds. 2 pathetic pounds. Yeh yeh yeh, I know, it's my 11th month...I don't have as much to lose...my body is adapting...blah blah blah. Doesn't help NONE! 2 stinking pounds. I'm 3 lbs from my doctor's goal. SO thought I'd be there before now. In December I lost like 8 lbs and using that as a standard I figured I'd meet my goal and MORE by my surgiversary date. (May 31st) *deep sigh*

On a positive note...I'm almost normal...whatever that is. (still mad about the 2 pounds)


Updated Measurements: June 2010 > last month > this month
Waist 42 > 35 > 34
Neck 14.75 > 13 > 13
Bicep 15.5 > 12.5 > 12.25
Forearm --- > 9.5 > 9.5
Chest 48 > 39 > 38.5
Hip 51 > 41.5 > 41.5
Thigh 30.5 > 23.5 > 23
Calf 19.5 > 15.5 > 15.5

...So I guess that 2 pounds came off my waist, biceps (yea - go away flabby arms), chest and thighs.

And then lastly....for those of you walking before me.....please please please tell me there is hope for the excess skin. I really don't have the money to do plastics....have said all along that I wouldn't do plastics as long as I looked good in clothes but darn it, a bathing suit is CLOTHES! The skin on my thighs is embarrassing! Anybody want to gift me plastics?? *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment